banner


Páginas

segunda-feira, 22 de agosto de 2011

26 Reasons Why I am a tither



* I tithe because tithing is holy (Leviticus 27:30-32)
* I tithe because I want to be a member of God's blessings(Malachi 3:10-11)
* Tithe because I love the work of God on earth (Malachi 3:10)
* I do not tithe because I want to be cursed (Malachi 3:9)
* I am not to tithe because God due to the 10% plus interest (Lev.27:13 and 31)
* I tithe because God owns everything (Psalm 24:1)
* I tithe because I will enjoy him in the house of God(Deuteronomy 14:23)
* Tithe because I am more blessed to give than to receive (Acts20:35)
* I tithe because God loves a cheerful giver (2 Corinthians 9:7)
* I tithe because everything comes from God's hands
* Tithe because I'm not greedy (1 Tim 6:10)
* My tithe because I am rich treasure in heaven (Matt. 6:10)
* I tithe because all I ask God to get (Matthew 7:7-9)
* I tithe because I obey God (Acts 5:29)
* I tithe because the blessing of God enriches (Proverbs 10:22)
* I tithe because for every law God has promised a reward (Psalm 19:7-11)
* I tithe because God will receive the same measure (Luke 6:38)
* I tithe because God's thoughts are higher (Isaiah 55:9)
* I tithe because God chose me and he made me (John 15:16)
* I tithe because God says test Me (Malachi 3:10)
* I tithe because my offspring will not beg for bread (Ps. 37:25)
* I tithe because my salary will not be put in bag with holes (Hag1:6)
* I tithe because it is my responsibility to support the church(Malachi 3:10)
* Tithe because I want to have a clear conscience (1 Tim 1:19)
* I tithe because everything that a man soweth that shall he also reap (Galatians 6:7)
* I tithe because God will supply all my needs (Philippians 4:19)

Author: unknown

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

ÚLTIMOS ARTIGOS E NOTÍCIAS