banner


Páginas

terça-feira, 29 de novembro de 2011

Do you really love Lord ?

Você Realmente ama a Deus ?
"Whoever has my commandments and keepeth them, (complies), this is what I love. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him. " (John 14:21).
We reveal who love the Lord God as we obey Him. And the more we obey Jesus manifests itself more in us.But you need to know to obey the commandments (laws) of God, and know the commandments of God, you must first know the Lord's commandments.Do you remember how you met your friends? You wanted to know what he was, as it was, see if you had affinities with it, their priorities and values.To know God is in the same way. You need to know who he is.
What are the things most important to you?Before you know Christ?And after knowing Christ?
Paul reveals to us what was important before, after and what is important to know Christ, "Even before I could trust in the flesh if another thinks that he has confidence in the flesh, I more: Circumcised the eighth day, the line of Israel, the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews, according to law, a Pharisee; According to zeal, persecuting the church, the righteousness which is in the law, blameless. But what for me was judged gain-loss for Christ. And indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found Him, not having mine own righteousness which is by law, but that which is through faith in Christ, namely, the righteousness of God by faith: To know Him and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death "(Philippians 3:4-10). As he saw things before he thought important, and he begins to see how important later.Have you been saved by Jesus? Then there is a need to increase day by day his knowledge of God.And how to know God?
A good example is what we at first about how you got to know your friends?
You spent time with them, talked to them, had things in common, you helped them, you defended them.And what caused this friendship?1 - Trust, since the longer you stayed close to his most trusted friend in him.2 - Safety, for myself, many times we are afraid to face some barriers, but when we're with someone close to us, seems to gain strength.3 - Fellowship because we always have someone to talk, to hear us, to share with us.4 - The same thoughts, because we like things to look for similar ideas and terms.
And knowing God is no different from making new friends, watch out!
- You need to spend more time in His presence, (Bible reading, meditation). "As the deer pants for flowing streams, so pants my soul after thee, O God! My soul thirsts for God, the living God: when shall I come and appear before God? "(Psalm 42:1-2).- Talk to Him (prayer). "In the morning you hear my voice, O Lord, will present the morning my prayer unto thee, and will watch" (Psalm 5:3).- Having the same interests - (Salvation of others, spiritual growth, the glory of God). "Be to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you. Be ye therefore imitators of God, as beloved children and walk in love as Christ loved us and gave himself for us an offering and sacrifice to God for a sweet savor "(Ephesians 4:32 and 5:1-2).- Cooperate with Him (obedience). "Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God, and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God" (I John 4:7) and "Because this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous "(I John 5:3).- Defending him (defending His Word). "But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to respond with gentleness and respect everyone who asks you the reason for the hope that is in you, having a good conscience, so that whereas they speak evil of you , as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ "(I Peter 3:15 - 16).
The results are also similar:
1 - Trust - "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. Acknowledge Him in all your ways, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD and shun evil "(Proverbs 3:5-7).2 - Security - "For the which cause I suffer this too, but I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that it is able to guard my deposit unto that day" (II Timothy 1:12).3 - Communion - "Ye are my friends if ye do whatsoever I command you. It will not call you servants, for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends, because everything I heard from my Father I have made known "(John 15:14-15).4 - The same thoughts - "Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 2:5).
Do you really love God? Has kept (obeyed), and his commandments, and do His will?Or you love God by words alone and does not care all that much to His commandments?If you truly love God begins to base his life on the commandments of the FatherMay God bless you and help you keep His commandments.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

ÚLTIMOS ARTIGOS E NOTÍCIAS