banner


Páginas

segunda-feira, 22 de agosto de 2011

Listening to the Lord in the Wilderness

The desert is a special place in God's heart, and there is a child of His that has not gone through this situation. To understand the desert and its meaning, it is necessary that we position ourselves so that we can understand, in fact, what is the importance and relevance they have. But you may wonder: Who am I? And what importance do I have?
You were created in the image and likeness of God, and that means there is nothing more important in life than you, only God is more prominent than the man, because He is the essence of all things. Angels, for example, have not had that privilege. They were created as spiritual beings are special for the disposal of the Most High. But one had to be Satan, who wished both that right and, seeking the position to be equal with God, became a curse forever. You and I, however, are the image and likeness of the Father Hallelujah!
Another significant aspect is the fact that we are children of God, and occupy a distinct place in the heart of the Father What father does not want the best for your child? All those who are parents know that children at birth, their dedication is to them almost exclusively. And while the children made some missteps, some errors will never cease to be children, their parents, at any time, will abandon them. Father is father! They know what is best for their children.
One day I found I had the worst father in the world. A rough, which in my opinion lacked the ability to understand, a dictator, a feudal lord. I was afraid of him, and lived for many years so ... When I met Jesus, I came across something I did not like: the commandment to honor father and mother. Honoring my mother, all right! Now, to honor my father ... where were the reasons?
Once, after a long period of prayer, I met a sister that God had placed in front of me as a blessing. I confided in you can not love my father and tears started to describe to some facts that sister.She told me my son, no fact, ever, will overcome the commandment to honor father and mother, even if it goes against all human logic that settled in his life. I did not like that answer, I thought the sister had not understood me ... but she knew very well what he was talking about.
My father could even be the best parent, but I do not see it that way because the ties that did not let me see the good man he was, just saw what interested me. In fact, my father's actions, however violent they were, the children wanted to print the best.But I only understood that later.
When I grew up in a desperate search for an answer, I asked my mother to tell me of my paternal grandparents. She said her grandparents died too early when his father was still a child. This fact meant that older siblings do a meeting and, on occasion, my father was not. When he arrived, no one noticed his presence.The conversation was to decide where it would be because none of the brothers wanted him home for being too busy. The option was to live with an aunt in a very different reality from their own to get the house that's so small there was no room to sleep at least.Thus, resting in the stable with the horses ...
Remember I mentioned those tough actions of my father with me? They were telling me: "I do not want you sleeping in a barn", "I do not want my children do not have a roof to shelter them."Since then, he ceased to be the last man on Earth, to be the first ever in my life, because I understood that he was spectacular!Hallelujah! No parent who manages your child in love. And if he shows no love for you is often because he does not know how to do it. He loves you. Then you ask me, the pastor does all this have to do with the desert? You'll understand.
The desert is a place of scarcity, where the vital elements such as water and food, basic characteristics, there are hardly any.That does not seem antagonistic? Ministry start talking about something as good, and have that special meaning of scarcity?Depends on your point of view.
There is only one desert that is not good in a person's life: the desert of sin, rebellion, far from the heart of God, the wilderness of broken principles. But I am speaking to children and prospective children of God.
In Matthew 4:11 we read the story of Jesus in the desert. The desert is a brand inherent to the great men of God. And if you believe to be a leader or someone who received a call, a commission from God, there go through a great desert. This place will be a special place in his heart. For there is nothing for us that God dislikes. What there is, in fact, is an ignorance, an ignorance of the facts.
When God called Abraham in Babylon, he did not care about the great deeds, not wealth and status he had. God has not warned Abraham that he would be crushed in the desert and how it would be difficult for him to work their savings there. You know why? God has a vision circumstantial: he always has in mind the outcome you want to produce in us. When the Lord is always calling us to something bigger than we are, and bigger than we have. Everyone has a calling from God. Until you thinking: "Am I in the right place doing the right thing?" Has a calling. This is the crisis of the desert and who has no knowledge of the facts and not the mission you have. However, God is patient and wants to teach you and lead you all the time for a better place.
Never has the word of God will find us in one place and will leave us in the same place or a worse place. On the contrary, when the word finds us, leads us to a place later ... And if you found that word will not let you perish in the way, will not let you be humiliated, reduced to poverty, poverty ... God will take you to a land flowing with milk and honey, a place of glory, a longer path.
God has only good thoughts for their children regardless of family background or trauma you may have with respect to their parents. He is a perfect Father and in Him dwelleth no injustice.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

ÚLTIMOS ARTIGOS E NOTÍCIAS