Text: Ezekiel 37.1-14
• The setting is bleak. The people are in exile.
• Ezekiel 20: 32 says that they did not believe in God.
• Ezekiel 37:11 and Ezekiel 37: 2. Bones not only dry, very dry.
Our God is the God of hope.
• Faced with the pressures of the world, is discouragement.
• It pays to be a believer? We feel like dry bones.
• In God is our hope.
• Ezekiel 37:1 - 2. "It came over me the hand of the Lord."
Our God is the God of the impossible.
• Ezekiel 37:3. Can these bones live?
• Illustration: Genesis 18:14. Is there anything too hard for Jehovah?
• The human response to God's question is no.
• The answer of the prophet: "Thou knowest Lord." It is aresponse from a man of God.
Our God is the God who gives life.
• Ezekiel 37: 6 "... and the spirit and live poreis"
• Illustration. Book: Spiritual Exhaustion. Us is that we wereexhausted. God never.
• For cold, discouragement, the remedy is an action of the Holy Spirit.
Our God speaks and meets.
• Ezekiel 37:14 b "I said and did the Lord"
• Ezekiel 12:25. The same word.
• Isaiah 43: 13 "... I will work, who shall let it?
• Only he has the power to accomplish what he says.
• God of hope. God of the impossible. God who gives life. God who speaks and fulfills.
• Let us leave this God, the only God, be our God.