banner


Páginas

sexta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2011

Ministerial Robes


".. In all that I show you the model of the tabernacle and the pattern of all your furniture so you shall make (Exodus 25:9).
1. Pure (Ecclesiastes 9:8) His clothes must be lily, or pure. The dress of a minister can not be sexy, especially the sisters, beware of necklines, transparencies, trademarks (tight clothes, and mark the body, prevent movement). Do decent clothes, but just in time to teach, his clothes must be neat especially when you are not ministering. People watching his testimony, and God is grieved when you act one way at church and another outside the church, as if God was watching you at all times and this is a serious error in teams, we need to be fixed.
2. These clothes are not yours, they are of God and to God (Lev. 16:4). We can see in this text that the robes of the priests were sacred even used at specific times, in the case cited above was a very important occasion, the Day of Atonement, the holiest day in the calendar of the Old Testament. And the Day of Atonement the priest began with bathing and dressing. You know, when you realize that all you have is from God, and you're just a steward, you will have no problem to sow, to follow the directions that God will give many people pay for their clothes in the ministries, and then think of them housewives, I offer, I control! Clothes anoint, consecrate to God, but I realize that in some it is all lip service, when the leader has one direction to another team to use the same clothes, or even another team, one soon manifests saying: "I paid this outfit that no one touches."
In our ministry, and in most ministries of the churches, the people cook up their own clothes, and I know that is not easy nor cheap, but always from the beginning we learn the principles of supply, to understand that this is all dressed up for worship the Lord! Not for people to see something in us, but that the presence of God is manifest!
3. God wants to dress in garments of praise. (Psalm 11.30) God wants to wear our hearts with the garment of praise. Why are more beautiful than his clothes, if your heart is sad, anger, bitterness, it will not flow; his clothes only complement what is flowing within you, and a nice outfit will not be able to hide their iniquities.
And when we have received from God the garment of praise, even when we are experiencing a difficult situation, we can dance in his presence, because we trust that God who gives us the victory.
4. The clothes speak of our identity ministry (Exodus 29.5) Another important point that people always ask us is: How is the process of making clothes, creating, who draws the edge ... Well there is no secret, nor a formula, what they always say is that you must open your heart, ask God and He will surely show you beautiful clothes as well.
 
Many people talk to me, they want, but in fact I often feel that people want something done, do not want to pay a price, and actually prefer to be researching what other people are doing, change a little, and you are satisfied, and it blocks things that God wants to release to you, but logical that we can pick an idea, but always looking to God what He wants for us in the case of our ministry, we have the dress of the nations, you know when God showed us the garments at first I was scared had time, because it really was quite different from the things he had ever seen, but as we have evidence that our garments impacted people is a challenge even to follow the will of God, but want to encourage you to be faithful what God has spoken to his ministry! We have other clothes that speak about holiness, purity, justice, fire etc ... all directed by God, in minute detail what you imagine, God has shared with us.
5. And the financial question, what now? I wish first of all you are being evaluated as an offering, you want the best, so do your best, we want people to be touched to offer in our ministry, but often we ourselves do not offer, "If you do not believe in his ministry, and not invest in it, how you want others to believe and invest in it? ".
Another important point is not offering anything if you want to have control over what they offered, and I offer to the ministry so it must be done the way I want, do not do this, we need to understand that it is a privilege to offer the house of God, not a burden, do not do out of obligation but out of love.
Gisela M. Kohl Matos, leader of the nations dance ministry said: "I remember when I was teaching at" In the Heights, "God directed me to wear clothes like a princess, and I had no clothes at the time as well, so I looked, a person who had known the phone a week before, she still did not know me personally, but when I explained, she told me that God has testified in his heart, so she and the other leading his team took me to her house, opened the closet where his clothes were and told me: "Choose what you want!" I was scared because a dress was more beautiful than the other, but what really impressed me is that they offered me what they hadbest, and even my makeup, my hair, put my head in a beautiful tiara, and then I discovered that they had never borrowed any clothes for anyone, and only loaned me because God has testified truly in their hearts. And after that we became great friends. I have a lot to be thankful, because God used them to teach me many things, gave about my life that God would open doors, and prophesied other things that really happened, took me in his essays, and gave me the best they had and I thank God the day that He has placed in my path. And I see how God honors that ministry, and meet all your needs. How about doing this in his mystery, mark one day, so everyone bring something to plant in the lives of each other, and you will see how God will deal with each of them. "
All resources are free for you to do the will of God from eternity!
More papers on some clothes:Exodus 28.03 - holy garments for glory and beauty.Exodus 28.4_ The wealth of detail.Exodus 40.13 _ They were holy and set apart for something specific.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

ÚLTIMOS ARTIGOS E NOTÍCIAS